Four things to check carefully before applying to a college or university:
- Fees: Fees can add hundreds or thousands of dollars to the tuition. Some colleges charge a parking fee, a library fee, an application fee, an audit fee, a lab fee, technology fee, ATI fee, graduation fee, placement testing, and even more. These fees can add thousands of dollars to the tuition. Find a college or university that does not charge additional fees. 1
- Textbooks: Many colleges and universities require you to purchase textbooks and supplies. This can add thousands of dollars to the tuition. Find a college or university that includes books in the tuition. 1
- Laptop: A laptop with the right software is essential for today’s college work. A laptop with the right software can cost over a thousand dollars. Find a college or university that provides a laptop you can use in school and keep when you graduate. 1
- Grants, Loans, and Scholarships: Student financial aid can be complex and you need help to be sure that you will get all the financial aid, grants, and loans for which you qualify. Find a college or university that provides help with all of the forms and paperwork.
All tuition numbers are not equal; check carefully.
Gainful Employment Program Information 3
Click on the links below for gainful employment program information.
- AAS in Computer Programming
- AAS in Computer Technology & Networking
- AAS in Graphic Arts
- AAS in Respiratory Therapy
- AD in Nursing Education
- AOS in Medical Specialties
- AOS in Surgical Technologist
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Graphic Arts
- BS in Healthcare Administration
- BS in Nursing
- BS in Nursing Administration
- BS in Respiratory Therapy
- BS in Web Design and Development
- MBA in Business Administration
- MS in Healthcare Administration
- MS in Nurse Education
- MS in Nursing Administration
Independence University (branch of Stevens-Henager College)
For gainful employment information on our Independence University division, please visit the Independence University Student Information page.
Campus Safety and Security Report
Click the link to download and view the Annual Campus Security Report for each campus.
Drug & Alcohol Abuse Awareness Program
See the Drug & Alcohol Abuse Awareness Program included in the Annual Security Report
Emergency Response Procedures
See the Emergency Response Procedures included in the Annual Security Report
Timely Warning Plan
Our Timely Warning Plan included in the Annual Security Report
Students are not required to buy textbooks. Textbooks are checked out to students for use during each module they attend and returned at the end of each module.
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Regulations
Details regarding the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
For information on how to register to vote: http://registertovote.org/index.html
Copyright Infringement Policy
Information on the institution’s copyright infringement policy
Complaint Procedure Information
If you have a complaint please contact the Student Complaint Hotline at or 877-402-0954
Click here for complaint procedure information for your state.
Utah Division of Consumer Protection - http://consumerprotection.utah.gov/complaints/index.html
Idaho State Board of Education - http://www.boardofed.idaho.gov/priv_col_univ/student_complaint.asp
Stevens-Henager College and Independence University are registered with the Maryland Higher Education Commission.