Stevens-Henager College campuses are permanently closed.
After more than 120 years of career focused education, hundreds of dedicated employees and thousands of graduates, Stevens-Henager College has made the difficult decision to close our doors.
Heartfelt thanks to the communities in Boise, Nampa and Idaho Falls, Idaho. Logan, Layton, West Haven, Murray, Provo and St. George, Utah. You have been incredibly supportive, and we appreciate all you’ve done for our schools and for providing us such exceptional employees.
And to the students and alumni – you are the very future of our great country. We thank you for allowing us be part of your pursuit of a better life, and we wish you the best in everything you do.
Student Loan Discharge Information
Important notice if you have a Federal student loan:
You may be eligible for a 100 percent discharge of your William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan (Direct Loan) Program loans, Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) Program loans, or Federal Perkins Loans if you were unable to complete your program because your school closed, and if
- you were enrolled when your school closed;
- you were on an approved leave of absence when your school closed;
- your school closed within 120 days after you withdrew, if your loans were first disbursed before July 1, 2020; or
- your school closed within 180 days after you withdrew, if your loans were first disbursed on or after July 1, 2020.
You are not eligible for discharge of your loans if your school closes and any of the following is true:
- Except in exceptional circumstances, you withdrew more than 120 days before the school closed, if your loans were first disbursed before July 1, 2020; or
- Except in exceptional circumstances, you withdrew more than 180 days before the school closed, if your loans were first disbursed on or after July 1, 2020.
- You are completing a comparable educational program:
- through a teach-out,
- by transferring academic credits or hours earned at the closed school to another school, or
- by any other comparable means.
- You completed all the coursework for the program before the school closed, even if you did not receive a diploma or certificate.
For more information on Federal loan discharge, go to: https://studentaid.gov/announcements-events/closed-school