Military BENEFIT OPPORTUNITIES AT Stevens-Henager College - West Haven (Ogden)
Take advantage of your military educational benefits
If you’re a veteran, active-duty service member, military spouse, or dependent, you’ve gained the right to achieve your educational goals at a lower cost. You’ve earned educational benefits through your service and sacrifices, so why not use these benefits to your full advantage?
At Stevens-Henager College - West Haven (Ogden), we provide discounted tuition for qualifying military personnel and their families. We’ll assist you in getting every dollar for which you qualify.
ACTIVE DUTY, NATIONAL GUARD, OR RESERVES
- Military tuition discounts
- Top Up
- Chapter 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill
- Chapter 1606: Selective Reserve Montgomery GI Bill
- Chapter 1607: Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Kickers and additional contributions
- Chapter 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Chapter 31: Vocational Rehabilitation
- Tuition assistance for military spouses
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MYCAA) Program
- Transfer of Education Benefit (TEB) Post 9/11 Bill to Dependents
- Fry Scholarship
- Chapter 35 Survivor and Dependents Assistance
"I really liked the small class sizes at Stevens-Henager. The teachers and tutors wanted me to be successful. All the teachers had real-world experience. After I graduated, I got a good job where I've been able to help implement new systems and programs and build servers. I'm using a lot of the things I learned in school."
School of Technology
MILITARY GRANTS and SCHOLARSHIPS
YOUR MILITARY SERVICE BRINGS EDUCATIONAL REWARDS
If you’ve gained some military experience, you, your spouse, or your dependents could be eligible for a grant or scholarship* to help pay tuition. Combined with tuition assistance and other military benefits, these scholarships could enable you to enjoy considerable savings on your degree.
AVAILABLE MILITARY SCHOLARSHIPS
If you qualify, you could use one of the following scholarships to help pay tuition for yourself or a dependent:
TRANSFER YOUR EXPERIENCE
GET CREDIT FOR COLLEGE and MILITARY EFFORTS
If you have qualifying credits from previous college attendance or qualifying military experience, you could save up to 75% of the time and cost of your Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
The following are examples of how you can earn college credit at Stevens-Henager College - West Haven (Ogden) and shorten the length of your program:
- Credits from another college
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Advanced Placement (AP) courses
- Professional certifications
- Competency examination
HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Does Stevens-Henager College - West Haven (Ogden) provide help for military admissions issues?
Stevens-Henager College - West Haven (Ogden)'s military admissions consultants are specially trained and uniquely qualified to understand your needs as a military student. Your team includes advisers with a thorough understanding of military, spouse, and dependent military financial aid.
What if I’m deployed?
Depending on your circumstances, you may be able to continue your coursework online. You need to check with your supervisor on the possibility of continuing school during deployment.
What if I serve in the Reserves or the Guard?
You could qualify for military tuition discounts. Get more information now by speaking with a SHC military admissions consultant.
What if I’m employed by the DoD or the VA?
You can take advantage of military tuition discounts! Call SHC now to find out more information at (800) 622-2640.